Last modified on 2013-05-03 23:54:53 GMT. 0 comments. Top.
About Our Mentone Venue
Co-managers: middle Ashley – right Ted
Tel: 03 9583 3280
Tel: 03 9521 6070
Email: Mentone Masters
Newsletter: May 13 [pdf]
Newsletter: Apr 13 [pdf]
Our Results: Apr 13 [xls]
Our Results: Mar 13 [xls]
Venue Program:Winter 2013 [pdf]
View: Photo Album
- To Start:
- Contact us [detail at right] or just turn up on any Wednesday. There is no charge for the initial visit or two.
- Dolamore Reserve, cnr First Street & Queen Street, Mentone [Melway map - 87 B6]
or use the >> map view [then click the 'Hybrid' tab above the map, for detail].
- Every Wednesday evening, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. We meet every Wednesday evening throughout the year; rain hail or shine [even on holidays]. On Saturdays, walkers have an additional, more casual, session that starts at 2:15pm.
- Everyone, from beginner to elite, is welcome.
- Events are conducted for walkers [400m to 5km], and runners – sprint, middle distance and distance [50m to 10km] – each evening. We frequently run handicap or estimated-time events.
Come along and enjoy yourself – jogging, running, or walking – for fitness or fun.